Factory, house and site clearance – preparing your property for sale or re-letting.
Getting a surplus property into a saleable or re-lettable condition can take a lot of work. Landlords and prospective buyers want to see a clean, clutter-free factory or manufacturing facility, so you need to make sure it is in good shape before you put it on the market or reach the end of your rental contract. We work with all types of properties, including domestic, factories, workshops and agricultural buildings.
We can co-ordinate the clean-up process, bringing in experts from all areas of site clearance to get your property ready for sale.
Our services include:
- Clearing all saleable/non-saleable assets
- Co-ordinating fully licensed contractors to dispose of hazardous/non-hazardous waste
- Removing and destroying your sensitive files and paperwork
- Cleaning the entire building rigorously
We work with companies in Ireland, the UK and across Europe to bring about quick, cost-effective solutions for surplus properties.
- Our experts can quickly and effectively clear your site, no matter what its condition.
- We have a wealth of experience in this area, with satisfied client’s right across Ireland, the UK and mainland Europe.
- Your site will be left clean, clear and in a highly saleable condition.
- We are always happy to give you an obligation-free quote for your factory clearance.
- Our expertise in the area means we are able to project manage any premises, even with any potentially hazardous wastes, clearing your factory safely and effectively.
- We can also help you to remove or destroy any sensitive files and paperwork.
- When you are ready to sell a property we can help you to raise cash from any surplus assets.
- Our expert team will handle you property clearance quickly and sensitively whether it is regarding a deceased estate or simply moving home.
- We can introduce you to a number of removal companies with whom we work, coordinating deliveries to your new home as well as to our travelling auction centres.
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Uspage or Contact us confidentially to discuss any off your strategic restructuring & corporate recovery requirements. To schedule a consultation with Denis, then drop him a line! or why not call, +353 (0) 21 2357108