Whether your company is big or small, or you have one dozer of a fleet of trucks – you can sell with Dabbid.com We’ve been conducting live unreserved public auctions since 1998 and are recognised around the world as a leading industrial heavy plant & machinery, property and livestock auctioneer – helping thousands of sellers around the world every year.
7 facts about our auctions
- We sell stock for every industry.
We sell more used stock than any other company, and a lot of it is traditional agricultural machinery and stock. But we also sell thousands of items used in other sectors – as well as farmland, development land, forestry, house and livestock.
If you can see it – we can sell it for you.
- We conduct live unreserved public auctions.
We conduct live unreserved public auctions with both on-site and online bidding. Every Dabbid.com auction is strictly unreserved. That means there are no minimum bids or reserve prices, and every item is sold to the highest bidder on auction day.
Unreserved auctions are better for buyers, and sellers:
- Attracts more bidders
- Creates global fair market value
- Gives interested buyers confidence
- Creates more competition for stock.
- Results in better returns
- Delivers certainty of sale
- People trust us to get results – take a look at the numbers here.
At our 4 Consignment Auctions for in our new Auction Venue for 2015 alone:
- 16 sellers
- 935+ items sold
- €49,425+ of stock. sold (auction total)
- €6,413+ of stock. sold to online buyers
- 658+ on-site & online bidders (averaging 186 per auction)
Can you afford, not to use us?
There is no downside.
You don’t pay until we sell.
- Dabbid.comcom sells more stock. to online bidders than anyone else.
We’re a recognized leader in online stock auctions, selling more stock than any other auction company* – traditional, online or the best of both.
- Dabbid.com helps companies of all sizes.
We can help you sell one or 100 pieces of stock. We help companies of all sizes and we treat every customer equally – from one-person owner-operators to large multinationals.
- Auctions are the first choice for many sellers.
Most Dabbid.com customers represent ongoing, thriving businesses – they sell at our auctions when they need to renew stock. items or fleets or when they switch the focus of their business.
- com has operations around the world.
Dabbid.com has contacts all around the world – in North America, South America, and the UK, mainland Europe, the Middle East, China, India and Australia. We also conduct auctions on farms, on site, or we’ll lease a piece of property for your auction. (base on local research Dec 2015)
Not finding what you want? Reach out directly through our Contact Uspage or Contact us confidentially to discuss any off your strategic restructuring & corporate recovery requirements. To schedule a consultation with us, then drop us a line! or why not call, +353 (0) 86 410 9848