Land management is extremely varied and we believe that because we have been managing land in this region since 2003 we have a good understanding of what is needed to help our clients. Our Rural Professional team work with clients ranging from private landowners and farmers to traditional. We also regularly deal with landlord and tenant issues for both residential and agricultural tenancies. We identify key objectives; maximising annual income, tax implications and cash flow.
Whatever aspect of land management you require assistance with, Denis A. Barrett Rural Professional team are on hand to help make managing your property easier and more profitable.
We regularly offer our specialist advice to clients on issues such as:
- Tenancy renewals
- Land Lettings
- Compulsory Purchase Order (CPO
- County Development Plan Submissions for Land Zoning
- Property Syndicates to purchase land, farms and property
- Single Farm Payment Entitlements
- Wind Farms
- Rent reviews including Arbitrations
- Management and day-to-day property administration
- Tenant liaison and dispute resolution
- Rent and service charge collection or payment
- Arrears management, cash flow forecasting and accounting
- Tender and supervision of maintenance works
Denis A. Barrett Property Solutions & Auction Marketing Group has been dealing with issues surrounding land management for over 20 years and our Rural Professional team has decades of experience in finding favourable outcomes for our clients. We work closely with a range of professionals including solicitors and accountants meaning whatever support you need, we can help.
Denis A. Barrett Property Solutions & Auction Marketing Group is dedicated to the Rural Community. We through our different divisions offer a full spectrum of services to serve our wide array of clients.
Call: +353 (0) 86 410 9848
You can also stay in touch via LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.